Friday 4 May 2007

Live at Sin-e' Legacy Edition Jeff Buckley - Vocals, Guitar Released 2003. Columbia Records. Recorded 1993 at Sin-E, NYC. Disc 1 Be Your Husband Lover, You Should Have Come Over Mojo Pin Grace Strange Fruit Night Flight If You Knew Unforgiven (Last Goodbye) Twelve Of Never Eternal Life Just Like A Woman Calling You/(written by Bob Telson) Disc 2 Yeh Jo Halka Halk Saroor Hai If You See Her Say Hello Dink's Song Drown In My Own Tears The Way Young Lovers Do Je N'en Connais Pas La Fin I Shall Be Released Sweet Thing Hallelujah part 1 (rapidshare) part 2 (sharebee) part 3 (mediafire)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not agree on it. I over polite post. Expressly the designation attracted me to study the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.