Thursday 12 April 2007

I am useless

I am an empty jar

that is already old or out of fashion

And nobody cares about it

It’s somewhere in the corner of the attic in your old cottage

You don’t use the cottage either

Because you to the golden beaches for summer

Do you see the point now?

But still…

Can u feel it with the water?

Please

And put some wild flowers

No roses

Please

They bite

And they are too snobby for the jar like me

And what happens when the flowers get pale?

You can throw me away with them

I don’t mind

I will breathe their scent for a while

At least

It’s already a paradise for me

What is paradise?

Probably the place we hope that exists

In order to feed our fantasies

Why do we need to have fantasies and in addition, to supply them?

In order to keep our life closer to our dreams

And our ideal world

Is there an ideal world?

Is there anything ideal?

I am not ideal

You are no ideal

She neither

Why do we need an ideal relationship then?

Why do require ideal person beside us?

It’s not fair

So what?

Who cares?

No sense

No idea

Go to sleep

No comments: